Come and celebrate Christmas with Santa, Mrs Claus his very friendly elves and his real Reindeer! This is a sell out event each year. Tickets are available to purchase here .
Come and join Santa, Mrs Claus & her elf friends in our magical winter barn this Christmas!
Children will be led in small groups on a festive journey around Santa’s Christmas barn filled with real woodland trees …
Along the way there’ll be lots to do from cuddling the bunnies, decorating the trees, face painting and glitter tattoos, writing letters to Santa and trying out Santa’s glittery rocket sleigh plus a few surprises along the way!
Would you like to meet Santa’s real reindeer and learn all about them? At Christmas time children are asked to make a wish on a reindeer, to help them fly on Christmas Eve. When you reach Santa you will be able to sit down and listen to his stories while he entertains the children with his magic and of course gives them a present. After meeting Santa, the children will be whisked away on Santas high speed barrel train around the farm to see the animals!
- Your booking will be approximately a 2 hour experience in our barns.
- The barn is heated but please dress appropriately for the weather!
- On booking you will be asked for information about the children for the elves to talk about – you don’t have to fill this in to buy tickets but we do need this info by the 1st December, you can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We wont be able to add information onto the lists on the day however. All we need is a few lines about them such as “Mrs Thompson your teacher was very pleased with your homework this year” or even just what they want for Christmas.
- This is a ticket only event suitable for 3 years and upwards due to the nature of the activities and the barrel ride. If you think your child under three is ok to take part in structured activities and be part of a group then its fine to book.
- There is a maximum number of 12 children in each group–you can book an entire slot if you wish for friends and family which makes it even more exclusive. This can all be done on online. If you’re unsure of availability for a larger booking please email us at email@example.com and we can check for you. We can only admit children who have a paid for ticket unless they are babies who are not taking part in the event.
- We have some spaces for buggies but as the space is limited buggies are not recommended. If you are bringing a younger sibling with a buggy please let us know on booking. Each paying child will receive a present – please provide the age of your child on booking.
- Once booked, you will receive an email of what to expect on the day.
- Our cafe will be open selling hot drinks, hot food and snacks for after your time with Santa. We will publish our menu nearer the time. The main outdoor farm may be closed in December but we will also publish this nearer the time too.
“Just wanted to say what a fantastic time we had today at the farm! Festive and fun filled for the full 2 hours! Both the children and the adults thoroughly enjoyed it, it proved to be a wonderful break from the stresses of christmas for me! All of the staff were amazing and the Santa was wonderful! Totally worth the money and we shall be returning next year with a bigger crowd!”
“Myself, mum and 3 children recently visited your Christmas farm event day. It really was a wonderful day from start to finish. Your elves were fab, the activities were great, and the barn was beautifully decorated, as well as your grotto. Santa himself was amazing, so “believable” and all my children loved their gifts. The small groups were planned perfectly given all my children a lovely personal Christmas experience to remember. I will highly recommend this farm for its Christmas experience day. Thank you again to everyone who made me & my children smile that day :)”
All of the staff were amazing! So friendly and helpful and put 110% effort
into making the event fun for the children. The grotto and rest of the barn was decorated really lovely and there was so much for them to do. They loved seeing the bunnies and reindeer. Santa was amazing and took his time to chat with all the kids as a group and the presents were good too!”
” I would just like to say a big thank you to you and the team , the kids had a fantastic time and the staff were brilliant with the kids , I would definitely recommend the farm to others, well worth a visit”