Come and celebrate Christmas with Santa, his very friendly elves and his real Reindeer! This is a sell out event each year. Tickets are available to purchase now!
Come and join Holly Berry and her elf friends in our magical winter barn this Christmas!
Children will be led in small groups on a festive journey around Santa’s Christmas barn filled with real woodland trees …
Along the way there’ll be lots to do from cuddling the bunnies, decorating the trees, face painting and glitter tattoos, writing letters to Santa and trying out Santa’s glittery rocket sleigh plus a few surprises along the way!
Would you like to meet Santa’s real reindeer and learn all about them? At Christmas time children are asked to make a wish on a reindeer, to help them fly on Christmas Eve. When you reach Santa you will be able to sit down and listen to his stories while he entertains the children with his magic and of course gives them a present. After meeting Santa, the children will be whisked away on Santas high speed barrel train around the farm to see the animals!
- Your booking will be approximately a 2 hour experience in our barns.
- The barn is heated but please dress appropriately for the weather!
- This is a ticket only event suitable for 3 years and upwards due to the nature of the activities and the barrel ride. If you think your child under three is ok to take part in structured activities and be part of a group then its fine to book.
- Please try to give us some information about your children on booking.This will give the elves something to talk about with them on the journey.
- There is a maximum number of 12 children in each group–some parents like to book an entire slot for friends and family. If you would like to book an entire time slot for your group and are unsure of availability please email us at email@example.com. We can only admit children who have a paid for ticket unless they are babies who are not taking part in the event.
- We have some spaces for buggies but as the space is limited buggies are not recommended. If you are bringing a younger sibling with a buggy please let us know on booking. Each paying child will receive a present – please provide the age of your child on booking.
- Once booked, you will receive an email of what to expect on the day. Please make sure you read the relevant information.
- There will be tea, coffee and hot chocolate available on the day. Our café may be open but we will confirm this nearer the date. The main outdoor farm is closed in December.
“All of the staff were amazing! So friendly and helpful and put 110% effort
into making the event fun for the children. The grotto and rest of the barn was decorated really lovely and there was so much for them to do. They loved seeing the bunnies and reindeer. Santa was amazing and took his time to chat with all the kids as a group and the presents were good too!”
” I would just like to say a big thank you to you and the team , the kids had a fantastic time and the staff were brilliant with the kids , I would definitely recommend the farm to others, well worth a visit”